Pulseroll Vibrating Single Ball
Pulseroll Vibrating Massage Ball with 4 Vibration Modes – Including a Remote Control
This vibrating massage ball and versatile training device offers many advantages that are comparable to a sports massage. Because this trigger-point ball comes with a vibrating function, you combine the advantages of a regular foamroller with those of a massaging device.
Features and Benefits
- 4 different vibration settings allowing you to also reach deeper muscle groups.
- Includes a handy carrying bag and remote control.
- The vibrations allow you to exert less pressure when rolling, this also causes rolling to be less painful compared to a non-vibrating foamroller.
- Lightweight (680 gram), making it easy to carry.
- Reduces muscle aches and improves blood flow.
- Speeds up recovery after training or injury and flushes away/reduces lactic acid.
- Causes/Reduces muscle tension and loosens the well-known ‘muscle knots’ to disappear.
- Approved by physiotherapists and professional athletes.
- Battery lasts roughly 4 hours (on the lowest setting) and fully charges within 3 hours using the included charger.
- 2-year warranty.
- Comes with an English manual that includes exercises.
Uses of the Pulseroll Massageball
Use the Pulseroll to warm up your muscles during your warming up and to massage your muscles as well as to prevent muscle pains during your cooling down. The unique combination of pressure and vibration offers the benefits of loosening up the muscles and improved blood circulation.
Regular use increases your flexibility, balance, and muscle strength. You can use the product for your hamstrings, back, thighs, calves, shoulders, buttocks, upper legs, arms and tired feet.
Use the massageball on the most painful trigger point / muscle area for 10 – 30 seconds, then move on to the next area. Repeat each massaging session several times a day and you will notice a huge difference over time. The intense vibration of Level 4 will show the best result.
Pulseroll uses an internal, rechargeable battery. A charger is included with each product.
IMPORTANT: If you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, are undergoing chemotherapy or have another health condition that you think may be affected by using this product, always consult a doctor before using Pulseroll.
Difference between Pulseroll Massage Ball and Duo Massage Ball
The Pulseroll Duo Massageball is ideal for massaging your spine, neck, legs, and arms because of the space between the 2 balls. The single ball is more effective for a targeted trigger point massage, for example on your thighs, chest and under your feet. Pulseroll also offers a Foamroller and Foamroller Pro. The foam rollers have the same vibrating effect and are useful for massaging the larger parts of your body.
|Colour (Pulseroll)||Black or Red or Purple|
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.