€ 979,00 € 979,00
Fast and affordable shipping
Return within 14 days.
The ACTIVATOR IV was the first instrument developed by Dr. Fuhr to incorporate predetermined force settings that can be easily selected during treatment and patient care. These predetermined settings allow thorough treatment to all areas of the body but specifically target the: axis, atlas, pubic bones, lower cervical, lower thoracic, pelvis, lower lumbar and sensitive other areas. The ACTIVATOR IV’s light weight with a preload tip design making this device perfect for use on tender areas of the body and ideal for treating patients with smaller frames. Incorporating new ergonomically designed handles, it is the latest in the Activator series of manual instruments that does not require palm and finger pads for additional comfort. Also available as an EZ Grip.
- Signature Series patented design developed exclusively for the Worlds #1 instrument adjusting technique
- Features extensive range of force settings (1-4) that allows for effective and through treatment of a patient:
1 Axis/Atlas/Pubic Bones, Sensitive Areas, and Children
2 Lower Cervicals
3 Lower Thoracics
4 Pelvis and Lower Lumbars
- Perfect for use on the more tender areas of the body, due to the light, pre-load spring
- Ideal for treating Cervicals, TMJ, Children, Geriatrics, and small body frames utilizing the #1 setting
- Ergonomic features that help make every day practice less stressful are the fundamentals of the Activator® IV
Activator IV EZ Grip
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.