Activator I with PAD set
The Original ACTIVATOR Instrument is the first high-speed, low force chiropractic adjusting instrument of its kind. The ACTIVATOR I, created by Dr. Arlan Fuhr, D.C., provides accurate and consistent thrust to help heal injuries of the spine and extremities. Its traditional design is still a favorite among many practitioners today, delivering reliability and results using mild strength.
The ACTIVATOR I is designed to deliver a mild thrust which is gentle enough to be used on pediatric and geriatric patients. Made of stainless steel.
- The original Activator Instrument.
- Intricately designed to offer high-speed and low force Chiropractic adjustments to the spine and extremities.
- Control the actual force to a minute degree with an anvil style motion using this hand-held device. Proper adjustments can then be made without any severe movement to the bone in the spine or extremities.
- Provides adjustable excursion for unsurpassed precision resulting in a gentle and comfortable adjustment treatment.
- Traditional design favored among many practitioners because it provides the reliability and results patients desire.