Thumper Versa Pro
The Versa Pro massager is ideal for treating the lower body. Use it on your feet, calves, quads and hamstrings, or turn it upright and use it on your lower back. The Versa Pro is ideal for people who spend a lot of time on their feet and are looking for relief. It is also ideal for people who do not get sufficient exercise and want their muscles to be revitalized.
The Versa Pro utilizes 13 different massage settings. You can use it at a steady speed (6 speed settings), or you can use it on variable speed program, similar to what you can do on a treadmill or elliptical machine (7 auto programs). The Versa Pro can be operated from the on-board controller, or from a hand held remote.
The energy of the Versa Pro is directed through elongated foot pads that contain 184 acu-pressure points. These foot pads are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Thumper-operation in conjunction with a powerful DC motor for strong, flexible percussion motion and a long life of the product.
- 184 acupressure points, ideal for your soles.
- The massage device remains stationary; you place your feet and legs in the most comfortable et most effective posture for your massage.
- Choice of 13 massage settings 7 automatic modes and six manual for the best setting for each user.
- Easy to clean - just wipe with a damp cloth.
- Within Construction entirely of steel with self-leveling suspension steel for long life and intensive use.
- Two types of controls to choose from: tactile controls on the basis of a remote control with buttons.
- Handmade in Canada for a quality product.
- Fitted with EU two-pin plug